SuperGeeks provides IT services to consumers and businesses. The company was founded in 1998 and we’re the largest computer service and repair company in the state. Read more about us here.
We can teach you how to become #1 in your state.
Over the last 13 years, we’ve done a lot of things right and we’ve done a lot of things wrong. You can learn from us. Use our experience and know-how to strengthen your business, boost your sales and improve net income.
The name ‘SuperGeeks’ is a winner.
Six out of ten people will choose ‘SuperGeeks’ from a list of IT providers simply because they like the name. It will help you standout. You can get a jumpstart on the competition just by using the name ‘SuperGeeks.’
We own the trade name in 3 different classifications.
By licensing our trade name, you can use our branded logo in your business. But we want to do more than just license the name.
We want to share our successes with you.
We want your business to thrive. Because if you’re successful, then we are successful. It’s win/win for everyone, including your clients.
You will receive these benefits:
- Professionally Designed Website – Your website should be your best employee: always selling, always working. The purpose of your site should be conversions. It should also alleviate your administrative workload. We will optimize the site for search engines, so you can get higher organic rankings for your area. We will also add strong calls-to-action to your site to encourage the visitor to take action, like schedule an appointment. The site will use WordPress as a management system, so you or your staff can keep the site fresh and alive with new content.
- Operations Manual – This is your master playbook. Simple, easy to understand, and extremely valuable. The goal is anyone at anytime can hop into your business, read this manual and know how to run your business. This is very important because you don’t want your business to depend of specialists. It should be so easy to run a caveman can do it. Look at McDonalds. They can hire teenagers to get the job done. You want your business to be easy to staff. It’s faster, cheaper, better.
- Tech Tools – We’ve developed a suite of software tools to help automate the diagnosis and repair process. The less labor you have to spend fixing something, the better. Remember: time is money. You don’t want to work more. Instead, you want to be able to do more by doing less.
- Marketing Support – The IT market is a severely fragmented market. That means there are a lot of small companies but none that really dominate. This is good for you because there’s tremendous opportunity to own your local market-space with a well-branded marketing campaign. We will help you capture the mind-share in your area. When someone needs help, they should think of your company first.
- Public Relations – To capture new business, it’s important to regularly share computer tips, market trends, and best practices with your community. Too often, the sole proprietor has zero time to generate that content. Don’t worry. We will take care of that for you. We will send one e-newsletter per week and give you one column per month. We will help you get that column published in your local papers. It will bring you business and help build your brand.
- Branded Collateral Material – Your face to the public must be consistent, focused and congruent with your brand. The purpose is to give your potential client a sense of trust in your business and an allegiance for your products and services. Most sole proprietors run ads and distribute materials that look cheap. It sends the message: I am small and inexperienced and fly-by-night. Don’t make that mistake. Your business should always look and feel larger and more sophisticated than you are. We have done all the hard work for you. We have professionally designed business cards, postcards, signage, brochures, geek mobiles, and much more. All of it is Fortune 500 quality. We spent more than $50K developing it and making sure it is done right. You get it for free. Look at how our brand evolved over the last decade.
- Technical Support – No one knows everything. The tech field is too broad and too specialized for one person to do it all well. We realized a long time ago there’s tremendous power and synergy in numbers. In other words, if you put together a team of geeks, each with their own skill-set, you can solve just about anything. As part of our SuperGeeks family, you will have access to our online community of SuperGeeks. We’ve developed an internal wiki to help you get answers fast. It will save you time and money. Read more about the services we provide.
- CEO Support – Every quarter we host a SuperGeeks Summit. It’s a chance for all participants to share best practices, share opportunities, identify trends, refocus our businesses, re-energize our batteries and develop winning strategies. Again, our strength is in numbers. The more we work together, the stronger each of our businesses will be.
- Sales Leads – The bigger we get as a group, the more business we will capture as individual companies. When you license our name, you receive all leads generated from your territory. We’ve learned that every opportunity – no matter how small it appears – actually has the potential to bring an avalanche of business. We’ve trained our employees to picture each client with a $10,000 bill attached to the client’s forehead…and each phone call as a $10,000 lottery win…because over time, through repeat business, that client is actually a gold mine. We will train you how to do it right.