'3x30x365' describes the parameters of the challenge:
3 = 3 hours per day
30 = $30/day for operations, including advertising
365 = duration of 1 year
So I will spend 3 hours every day and no more than $30/day getting this new business up and running.
I haven't decided yet which idea to pursue. This month I will test each and see which one seems to sells most easily.
Most of the testing will be done via online advertising on Facebook.
Here's what I am testing:
1. Selling those ball chairs you find in Apple stores
2. Selling an online course teaching people how to start an home cleaning business
3. Selling a home monitoring system for seniors
4. Selling jet-set travel and fitness vacations to women
5. Licensing SuperGeeks name to a famous YouTuber I found on Reddit
The schedule is:
Jul - test all ideas
Aug - choose 2
Sep - first sale!
Oct - $1K/month in sales
Nov - $2K/month in sales
Dec - $3K in sales/month
Ultimately, my goal is $329/day in sales, which is about $10K per month. That would be a tidy income stream - especially if the it's a digital product or service with little overhead.